24 Nov DB Sports FAM TRIP Argentina
Posted at 07:15h in Argentina Tours, Business, DB Sports Tours, Sport, Sports Tours 1 Comment
BLACK FRIDAY 24 HOUR SPECIAL
I’m writing to invite you to Argentina for a 5 days FAM TRIP in order to:
- Meet each other personally to begin and / or strength our relationship
- Know more about Argentina and South America, in particular opportunities around Sports and Cultural Tours.
- Meet us personally (Crazy Irish people in Argentina, what could happen 🙂
- Know and prove the standards of the tourist services we offer for sport groups (Hotels, transfers, excursions, etc.)
Date: March 14th to 19th, 2018
Place: Buenos Aires, Argentina
What is included in this invitation? (Free of Charge 24 Hours Only):
- Transfers in /out Ezeiza Airport.
- 5 nights of hotel accommodations, breakfast included
- Welcome dinner
- Meeting with the National Ministry of Tourism
- Visit to hotels we work with (3, 4 and 5 stars)
- Visit a local Soccer, Rugby & Hockey Club
- City Tour and visit Caminito, La Boca and Boca Juniors Stadium
- Excursion Tigre & Delta & Parque de la Costa
- Fuerza Bruta Show at night
- Farewell dinner
Schedule of activities: Please see a preliminary program at the end of this piece
Why Argentina and South America?
- Glaciers National Park. Photo by Steve Hänisch. …
- Iguazu Falls. At the northern part of the country, bordering with Brazil the great Iguazu Falls fall for up to 82 meters. …
- Tango. I. …
- Gauchos. I want to be an Argentinean cowboy. …
- El Chalten. …
- Wine. …
- Meat. …
- Buenos Aires.
In addition, you will find
- A high sports level like rugby, hockey, soccer, volley and basquet for schools and clubs
- Excellent sports facilities
- Sports Festivals for Rugby, Field Hockey and Football
- 1st Class Sports Events for Supporters
- Sports Clinics with top local coaches, etc.
- The country with the largest golf tradition in South America, with more than 280 courses
- Fantastic places, excellent gastronomy, an unbeatable cultural life and a variety of entertainments for all kinds of tastes.
Are you thinking of Argentina or South America as a destiny for sports or cultural tours? If not yet, come see this wonderful country with DB Sports? Contact email@example.com before Sunday November 26th, 2017 to register your place.
Ted FlogaitesPosted at 17:30h, 24 November
Interested in Argentina trip