22 Sep Experience German Football with our Borussia Dortmund Team Tour
We strive to make our team tour and sports trips as diverse as possible here at DB Sports Tours, often proving settings abroad from England to Spain for your team trip. However, today we are delighted to bring you details of a Borussia Dortmund team tour special, set to take place in 2017.
Indeed, Dortmund, Germany is the setting for our latest team tour package. For four days and three nights your team trip will consist of an elite German football experience. Complete immersion into the culture and German training methods is key for this tour, with four training sessions conducted by Borussia Dortmund coaches.
These coaches will provide your group with an insight into the methods and elite standards required at the world famous club. Close control, positional awareness, work-rate and acute passing will all be key tenets of the Dortmund methods coached during these four sessions.
While on your team trip your group will have the opportunity to go on a tour of the famous Wetfalenstadion – Borussia Dortmund’s massive group, known especially for it’s colourful atmosphere and The Yellow Wall, akin the Anfield famous Kop – but much bigger! There will also be time to take in the history of the club, visiting the club’s official museum.
Your package will also include a full Borussia Dortmund Puma kit, including a replica team jersey, shorts, socks, a club bag. Furthermore, all participants will be given a medal and certificate upon completion of the team trip. Throughout the trip your group will be given the professional treatment – with full use of the club bus for all necessary transport.
There will also the option of various extras on your team tour – though these will of course not be included in your initial fee. You can for example have an extended stay, go sightseeing throughout Dortmund and most excitingly you could go see Borussia Dortmund play a home match at the aforementioned Westfalenstadion.
Accommodation for your sports trip will be at a three start hotel in Dortmund, with rooms set to fit three or more people per room. There is no specific date for this team tour, with DB Sports Tours happy to work with prospective customers and Borussia Dortmund to find dates that suits everyone, at some point in 2017.
Finally, with this tour each participating child will be provided with 40 DB Sports Tours raffle tickets (see below for prizes).
If you are interested in our Borussia Dortmund team tour you can contact our offices by visiting this page. Meanwhile you can check out all our team tour and player agency news by reading our regularly updated blog here.
- FC Barcelona vs. Sporting Gijon (April 24th) with two tickets and two nights accommodation, worth €695.
- Manchester United vs. AFC Bournemouth (May 15th) including two tickets and one night’s accommodation, worth €600.
- Liverpool FC vs. Watford (May 7th) including two tickets and one night’s accommodation, worth €600.
- Arsenal vs. Norwich City (April 30th) including two tickets and one night’s accommodation, worth €600.
- Manchester United vs. Leicester City (April 30th) including two tickets and one night’s accommodation, worth €600.
- Robbie Fowler UEFA Cup Final 2001 winners framed and signed photo.
- Steven Gerrard Champions League Final 2005 framed and signed photo.